BCM Solution for Enterprises
Ascent AutoBCM Enterprise Business Continuity Management is a web-based Integrated BCM and Crisis Management Software offerings compliance with ISO 22301 and full-scale automation towards conducting Business Impact Analysis, Business Continuity Plans, Testing, Emergency Response, Risk Assessment and Recovery Strategies. This brings value to any organization which is critical and needs resilience capabilities for any kind of disaster/ crisis.
AutoBCM© enables various BCM teams comprising of organization Management, Risk Management and BCM Unit & Disaster Management to meet their BCM objectives. Ascent BCM Software is designed with very easy to use screens, and can quickly be implemented across the organization with very limited resources
The dynamic nature AutoBCM© product increases the ability to operate and survive in short or long terms business disruption/s. Ascent AutoBCM offers one of the most compelling value propositions in the world for an end-to-end BCM Lifecycle, with complete functionality in one easy system delivered via In-House Deployment, that includes: unlimited users, support services, maintenance, notification and integration.
The approach and methodology to be applied throughout our assignment with our clients normally align with the requirements of ISO 22301:2012 and NCEMA AE/HSC/NCEMA 7000:2012 UAE ISO 22301 and other BCM standards and best practices.
The following are few important features and benefits of the BCM Software;
- Enables an Executive overview of the BCM Program
- Increasing confidence regarding organizational resilience capability
- Enabling quick and accurate aggregate of data into information – on an enterprise level
- Making Crisis Management response, logging and reporting more efficient and effective
- Providing visibility of the decision-making process for real event responses
- Providing bonafide evidence for insurance claims
- Immediately identifying Gaps between BCM resource requirements and resource availability
- Enabling real-time activation and BCP status tracking regardless of operating location
- Managing End to End Crises and Emergency Management
AutoBCM© Life Cycle
AutoBCM© Solution Overview & Functionalities
Ascent has been providing quality services to high-end clients based in countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Dubai and Kuwait. As technology is advancing, so is the company’s domain expertise and software innovation, thereby benefiting and reaching additional global clients across the USA, Africa, India and South East Asia.