Build operational resilience. Prepare for the next downtime before it arrives!
AutoBCM® NextGen Modules
Business Impact Analysis
Business continuity BIA module enables business continuity staff to identify critical processes in the organization along with their impact.
Easy qualitative or quantitative risk assessment. The module enables you to identify different applicable threats.
Business Continuity Testing and Exercise
Testing module enables staff to test the strategies/plans created during business continuity planning phase.
Crisis management module provides the functionality to create an incident and define its scope.
Both from web interface and mobile app, AutoBCM provides functionality to trigger voice/SMS/email notification.
Training and Awareness
AutoBCM has an integrated training module to train staff members both on business continuity management practices and AutoBCM.
Audit survey module simplifies the audit related compliance requirement.
Business Continuity Repository
AutoBCM maintains every version of the BIA, BCP, RA, and testing records from business continuity coordinator
Reporting and Dashboard
Dashboard, a single stop for different stats and metrics of business continuity management. User/staff specific customizable dashboard
Business Continuity Planning
Business continuity planning module enables business continuity staff to identify scenarios of disruption and then enables them to build strategies/plan to recover.
If any mitigations and control have been put in the risk assessments, this module will help in the audit process and also in finding whether they are effective or not effective.
Issue & Action Tracker
All issues coming out of the testing will get collected in this module, with option to manually add other issues. The actions get tracked to closure with reminders and dashboard for stakeholders.
Business Impact Analysis & Business Continuity Plans at Any Level
A business continuity planning software that provides the flexibility to develop business impact analysis & business continuity plans at any level of the organization hierarchy.
Identifies Gaps & Conflicts in Business Impact Analysis Dependencies & Resources
AutoBCM® NextGen, an up-to-date business continuity management software that boosts the effectiveness of the organization’s business by identifying any gaps or conflicts in business impact analysis dependencies and resources for critical business operations.
Supports All Known Types of Business Impact Analysis Methodologies
Upgraded AutoBCM® NextGen is the need of the hour! This automated business continuity management & crisis management solutions supports all types of business impact analysis methodologies. AutoBCM® NextGen empowered organizations will no longer need to force-fit the data into the business continuity management tools.
In the latest AutoBCM® NextGen, we ensure that our clients get separate templates for each business continuity management software module as per their operational requirements.
Our crisis management software doesn’t restrict your options and dedicates itself to provide you the complete freedom to choose independent modules, which ensures you get the benefit of a bespoke BCM program solution befitting the requirement of your business for the necessary critical processes.
Easy tracking through the audit records as required, inside the advanced user management section with our automated crisis management software.
AutoBCM® NextGen with configurable workflow standardizes the processes and activities associated with business continuity software, creating several benefits including allowing the company to define what needs to be done, as well as automatically initiating the system workflow and alerts the staff members who need to carry it out.
- Add multiple risk factors in your risk assessment software .
- Automatically update the mapped risk matrix to the current assessment.
- Work well with multiple attributes of risk matrix.
- Allows multiple risk matrix to organization’s risk assessment process.
- Support qualitative and quantitative risk matrix.
- Configure to enable matrix view for specific risk categories.
- Work with all types of custom options.
- Promote full-bodied discussion on the hazards and risks.
- Provide some consistency to prioritizing risks.
- Increase buy-in from stakeholders.
- Help keep participants in a facilitated risk workshop on track.
- Focus decision makers on the highest priority risks.
A wide variety of business continuity planning software templates for each recovery strategy to ensure that our clients use appropriate information during recovery.
- Identify activities that have been impacted with the current disruption in the organization.
- Strengthen organizational resiliency to counter major crises by enabling the response teams and alerting them with their actions.
- Support crisis management strategic and tactical strategies by identifying the response plans which can be activated.
- Implement comprehensive crisis management plans through automated trigger for activation.
- Create and develop situation awareness through integrated notification.
- Enable task allocation and tracking the status.
- Support crisis management audit and assessment programmes for continuous improvement through learnings.
- Drive organisation-wide crisis management solutions/programs through support of the mobile app for stakeholders on the move.
- Ensure effective program management through automated workflow and dashboards.
Document repository is used to receive, track, manage, and store documents while reducing paperwork. Our risk management software provides the evidence to audit of proof on activity and during crisis it provides reference material for recovery teams.
Notification systems indicate preparedness. They are clear indicators that the leaders in the organization are not disregarding the fact that unforeseen incidents, accidents, and disasters can occur. Emergency management software could be vital to the safety and survival of employees in the workplace. It support effective and agile communication mode during crisis to ensure organized response to any disruption.
Highly intuitive crisis management tool, AutoBCM® NextGen provides reports & dashboards to quickly gain insights into the most important aspects of your data. They get real-time insights and competitive analyses to be used in identifying items that require urgent actions, streamlining workflows, and properly purposing resources.
AutoBCM® NextGen MIS provides information for decision-making on planning, initiating, organizing, and controlling the operations of the business continuity planning software and provides synergistic coordination in the process. It facilitates the decision-making process with furnished information in the proper time frame.
AutoBCM® NextGen mobile app provides the organization the below benefits during a crisis:
- Provides virtual command centre for crisis management team.
- Access and reach each and every member of your team, no matter where they are at any given time – and all at once.
- Send instant messages, push notifications and alerts, in real-time.
- Enable real-time two-way communications.
- Provide the crisis management team the mode to stay connected and manage a crisis remotely.
- Access information required to manage and respond.
- Support emergency approvals.
- Have all kinds of unique functions, depending on your organization’s distinct needs in a crisis.
A risk assessment software with out-of-the-box integration that can dramatically increase productivity, reduce wasted time, and manual intervention while scaling your business up for future growth. It reduces errors and gaps in the business continuity management system and enables continuous improvement.
Chat with a BCM Specialist for a 30 min strategy session at no cost.
Trusted By The Best
Trusted by the world’s leading companies operating with complex, mission-critical data.
Frequently Asked Questions
Having a well-strategized crisis management plan may heavily benefit the future of your company. To do your planning well, you need to integrate the following components:
- Activation protocol.
- Detailing out the plan of actions.
- Structured communication strategies.
An effective crisis management plan has to include the following basics:
- Chain of command/administration.
- Risk assessment analysis.
- Response action plans.
- Internal and external communication/notification system.
- Resources made available externally or on the cloud.
- Training, exercising, and reviewing.
With the right integration of both human and automation, plus the scope of business continuity management tools like business impact analysis (BIA), risk assessment (RA), and MIS reporting, it has become possible to automatically map out the impact any disaster situation might have on your business. Hence, you can create an appropriate plan that keeps all the various processes up and running, also unifying all gaps which could potentially put your organization at risk. Most importantly, subject your business continuity plan to reviewing and modification until you have a decent plan at hand.
Here is a step-by-step list of measures to be taken to review your business continuity plan:
Step 1– Have a cursory walk-through with your staff about what the review is about so everybody knows what to expect.
Step 2– List down the new objectives beforehand to maintain transparency.
Step 3– During the plan review, check how resilient different areas of the organization are, how quickly you’ll be able to bounce back after a crisis.
Step 4– Focus on calculating the effectiveness of all the continuity plan phases.
Step 5– Assess your contact lists, communication channels, supply chain, essential personnel, equipment, data backup, and restoration.
Step 6– Evaluate the effectiveness of the main business continuity planning phases, like initial response, availability of staff & resources, and recovery & restoration.
The BIA or business impact analysis highlights the results of an interrupted operation or activity due to a certain event of disruption and information that will be required to build new plans for the recovery process to initiate.
Business impact analysis is a process that comes at the first stage in identifying the impact that organizational disruptions might have on business processes. Without the business impact analysis, the business continuity planning will not be able to identify or prioritize which processes and systems must be kept functional during times of crisis and provide the necessary instructions for their upkeep.
Planning business continuity involves ensuring that your business remains operational or has the ability to at least bounce back quickly after a disaster. Business continuity risk assessment is crucial before taking any other steps to develop organizational immunity. Hence here is how you do a risk assessment the right way-
- Identify the risks to your business, maybe create an ascending order of these risks, as per the potential for damage.
- Analyse the impact a disruption arising in a particular risk factor might have on your business.
- Check the probability of the risk occurring once and recurring in the future.
- Think of ways to mitigate or control the risk exposure.
- Prepare a risk treatment plan that best works for your requirement.
A Business Impact Analysis or BIA predicts the subsequent effects of a disruption of a business function or process and collects the necessary information required to develop recovery strategies. A successful business impact analysis generally includes these five elements:
- Executive sponsorship.
- Understanding of the organisation.
- Business impact analysis tools.
- Business impact analysis processes.
- BIA findings.
Ascent supports the organization to migrate the current data to AutoBCM before the handover is completed to the client team. It also provides active support post going live for the duration of the warranty period agreed in the contract.
The deployment of AutoBCM software is swift and easy. Select SaaS or on-premise model based on your requirement and our implementation team will do the rest.
AutoBCM is a simple business continuity software. It enables your workforce to plan, implement, and execute your business continuity plan easily. Use AutoBCM’s expertise to ensure that, in the event of a disruption, your company will be able to get back on its feet and resume business operations as quickly as possible.
Involve your workforce in the process of business continuity planning with AutoBCM. The role-based access followed by AutoBCM, grants authorized access to each user of the software. This brings a sense of ownership to the organization as each individual is able to view the business continuity planning depending on the rights given by the system admin. Create a long-lasting business continuity planning program by getting everyone on the same page by emphasizing the importance of the plan in an easy-to-understand way.
Our tool is designed with the global best practices and would recommend adopting our methodology. However, as exceptions, we can create customizable solutions to meet your needs.
Our core offering is our software solution, but we can also offer consultancy services to assist in the initial design of the business continuity management process.
Both. It is totally up to the client to choose either; our solution can be hosted in-house or on the cloud.
How prepared is your organization for next crisis? Take our BCM benchmarking survey to receive a custom report.